Hello Lovelies! Are you all excited for the weekend?! I know I am! I will be going to a flower market in San Francisco with my mother and sisters. Then on Sunday…*crickets chirping*…yeah, I do not remember my plans for that day. But I bet you it will be fabulous! What are your plans? Anyways, I have recently been nominated for the first time by the ever-so lovely MissTrinaBina She does awesome posts plus THAT NAME! How can you not like her name?! I love it! Thanks girl for the nomination! So I like reading these kinds of blogs. This will let you all get to know me a little more.
So here are the rules. *btw I hope I got them right*
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- You must pick 5 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
So on to the questions!
1. Why do you love blogging? Because it is so much fun! Straight up, that’s all. Plus it’s fun to share my view on stuff. Then share it with all types of people. I like that I get to meet all types of people, from all around the world. I also like to see how far along I’ve come with my photo editing and can’t wait to see how I’ll develop later on into the future. It’s fun to see how far I’ve come.
2. What is your most used beauty product? I have so many! Why does this question exist? Okay, I have to choose the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow pomade in Dark Brown. That has become my most used product considering I have gone and used 2 jars already. And it takes a lot of usage to go through just one. I love it because it stays put and lasts through out the day. It also helps keep my brows in shape and place. Plus, I can use it for other than just my brows.
3.Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Without a doubt, POCAHONTAS!! She is bad ass lady but in sophisticated. She stands on her ground. She finds her own path and learns from it. She also is able to teach the people around her that we all are same, minus our personalities of course.
4. What is your favorite film of all time? The Green Mile. I just love….I just love it everything about it.
5. What is your best memory? Meeting the man of my life. I would not be the person if he wasn’t in my life. Nor would I be where I am today if it wasn’t for all of his love and support.
6. What is your favorite type of music? I have to be honest. I don’t know exactly what type is my favorite because I listen to all types equally. I guess I have to say I listen to pop just a little more.
7. Have you ever created/modified an item of clothing – if yes, what was your favorite? I no longer have them but I had redone a pair of shorts that I loved. I attached some lace on the bottom of the hem. The lace was white but I dipped it in dye, in the colors purple and blue. I colored the lace to be pastel purple and pastel blue.
8.What is your favorite perfume scent? I love LOVE Fancy from Jessica Simpson. That’s I can say.
9.What is your favorite hobby? Well besides blogging and makeup? I love to bake and read. I like to do those things to relax.
10. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? A wolf. I love how they are truly loyal to their pack. They are one of the most beautiful animals there are.
11. If you could only wear one piece of makeup for the rest of your life, what will it be? Mascara. I wouldn’t be able to live with it.
I nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award:
Check out all of these lovely blogs and ladies!
And here are my 11 questions:
- Can you name one music video that describes your personality?
- What is your dream country to live?
- If you could be any animal, which one will it be?
- What is your favorite part of your makeup routine?
- What is your favorite scent?
- Who is your inspiration?
- What is your strangest memory?
- If you could only wear lipstick, mascara, or eyeliner, which one would it be?
- What is your favorite snack?
- What is your go to piece of clothing?
- If you won 2 million dollars, what would you do?
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Well, this was fun to do! Thanks again for stopping by and reading my blog. Until next Lovelies!