So you all know beauty is my love. But I will admit baking is just as close to my heart as well. I hope everyone’s week started off great! Mine started great! You ever wake up from your dream, that you probably can’t even remember anymore by the way, and feel a strong determination throughout your body and soul? That has been me for the past week. I feel like good things will come. I’m literally excited about a certain piece of news, I am about to burst, guts of happiness all over the floor….I can’t tell if that was disturbing or not…I think so, let me know. Anyways, on to the yummy part of this post.
I worked hard and try to perfect my recipe. Creating my own recipe was a pain. Well, okay, so it’s easy, you basically take the base recipe, mess around with measurements, and then add your own special spin in it. The only pain about it is finding the right texture that you, your friends, and family like. Now, time to create yumminess!!! Hope you like it. I promise it is real easy. Here is my recipe:
1 3/4 cups All-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/8 teaspoon Baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 cups Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Butter, unsalted
2 Large eggs
1/4 cup Buttermilk
3 Whole Bananas, ripe
1 cup Blueberries
Pre-heat oven at 350
Flour a loaf pan
Make sure the eggs, buttermilk is at room temperature and the butter is softened at room temperature.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Stir to combine.
- In a mixer bowl, add the butter and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Make sure it is incorporated.
- Mix the vanilla extract in the buttermilk.
- Add the flour and buttermilk in 3 additions. Switching off, ending with buttermilk.
- Stir in the blueberries by hand, careful not to squish them.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-45 mins. Depends on your oven.
- Check with a toothpick and see if it comes out clean.
- Let it cool.
Serving suggestion: cut yourself a slice then put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. So good!
Well, I hope this comes out to your tasting.Enjoy the goodness! Thanks again for stopping by and reading my blog. Until next time Lovelies!